Join our Worldwide Team - Q & A!
1. Who can apply to join the CV Resume Expert team?
Applications are welcome from both organizations and individuals. Some examples are given below:
INDIVIDUALS - Coaches, Mentors, Trainers, Business Consultants, HR specialists, Managers, etc. If you are searching for a genuine business opportunity, seeking a fresh challenge, looking for an option to retirement, or keen to give something back - this could be ideal.
ORGANIZATIONS - Training Organizations, Recruitment Businesses, Universities, Colleges, Business Schools, Business Consultancies, Local Authorities, Charities, Faith Groups, Prisons, Schools, Community Groups, Housing Associations, Employment Agencies, etc.
2. I am a Life Coach. Can I 'add on' CV Expert services?
Yes. This looks like a great fit! It will allow you to offer more services to your current clients and bring new clients to you Life Coaching business.
3. I am looking for a role I can do just one or two days a week. Does this fit?
Yes. It’s completely up to you how you develop CV Resume Expert locally. You can earn a good income working just one day a week.
4. How much can I earn?
You can earn between $30,000 (part-time) to around $150,000 full-time) per year. Every Expert works differently but here is a good example of how your income can be made up:
- Delivering CV Resume Expert workshops - e.g. for School, Colleges, Universities and Businesses. Just two half day workshops at £500 each will bring you in £1,000 per week. That's £52,000 per year for training just one day per week! Delivering four half day session will bring you in over £100,000 for two days training per week, plus
- Providing CV, Resume & Linkedin writing support services - Providing just three CVs from your workshops will earn you £240 per week which is £12,480 per year, plus
- Offering One to One coaching in CV and Resume preparation - e.g. for Executives and Manager. Supporting just two people per week with One to One coaching in CV / Resume preparation at £100 per hour will earn £200 per week which is another £10,000 per year.
Not only that. You can be a popular CV Resume Expert 'Key Note' Speaker giving talks and making presentations (e.g. for Schools and Groups). You might also decide to offer follow-up Interview preparation sessions as an additional income stream. Each Expert is free to create their own income plan - from working a half day per week up to full-time.
5. Can a School or College become a CV Resume Expert?
Yes. We give you all of the resources and you can deliver the training as and when needed. This gives you flexibility and great value. Just choose the area where your school is based.
6. Can we ‘pick n mix’ areas?
Yes. A few organizations have indicated that they wish to have coverage that matches their current set up. There is no difficulty with a ‘pick n mix’ approach or applying for a range of areas in one or more countries if you are ambitious to expand.
7. We provide training services and have 8 offices in different parts of the country. Can we apply for some Areas now and the remainder in a few months?
Yes, no problem! You can add additional Areas at any stage. Please remember however, that Areas are allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.
8. We are a not for profit organization. Can we apply so that we can deliver this training to local unemployed young people?
Yes. This is a very cost effective way to ensure high quality delivery for all your young people. Some charities and voluntary groups also generate income by offering workshops to other organisations locally.
9. Can we have more than one Expert in each Area?
You can have as many people assisting you as you wish and get the very most from each area.
10. What is the Fee for each Area?
There is a modest monthly fee for each Area. We do this to help you to get up and running quickly - and to give you time and space to develop your business properly. Each Area has the same low monthly fee. Apply Now
11. What’s my title?
Your official title is CV Resume Expert - (city / area). However you may vary this if you wish to suit your organization or local situation, for example - CV Expert, Career Consultant, Resume Expert, Area Manager, etc.
12. Can I get referrals?
Yes, this could happen in two ways. Any web enquiries that we receive relating to your area will be forwarded directly to you. These are free leads. Secondly your CV Resume Expert colleagues in other areas may identify opportunities relating to your area.
13. Will I be competing against other Experts?
No. One of the key advantages of our worldwide network approach is that we will all be promoting CV Resume Expert and building awareness of the brand. This helps each of us and we can support each other.
14. Can I set my own pricing structure?
Yes. Given the wide variation within and across countries all Experts are free to set their own fee arrangements. We do however give you some guidelines and suggestions in the Marketing Pack.
15. Are there any selection criteria for CV Resume Experts?
We can only appoint individuals and organizations who we believe will represent CV Resume Expert with integrity and act professionally at all times. This is a serious and responsible business. It requires an ethical approach and integrity at all times. Most of all you should have a genuine interest in helping people to succeed. We need people who are positive, enthusiastic and have a 'can-do' approach.
16. Will I have the opportunity to meet up with CV Experts from other Countries/Areas?
Our intention is to hold an International networking session in the Spring of 2016. This will be a great opportunity for networking, introducing new training/services and sharing best practice.
17. What if I need advice on a particular opportunity or marketing support?
You will receive our complete Trainer's Pack and Marketing Pack when you join. However, if you need extra help or advice at any stage just book a video Skype session with Des McCabe, the Founder of CV Resume Expert. You can explore marketing opportunities, delivery options, business expansion scenarios – anything to help you create the business you want. Don't be stuck!
18. Any more questions?
Please feel free to contact us with any further queries.
If you'd like to join us please complete and submit the Application Form